Trust your instincts and be bold.
It’s what our founder John Hopkins told himself when he decided to build a distillery in the narrow Spey Valley. He followed his own path to go where no one had dared go before. As a result, Speyburn became the only whisky to use the Granty Burn’s crystal clear waters. It’s that daring spirit that continues to make Speyburn the award-winning whisky it has become today and inspires us to keep looking for the next great thing.
In partnership with WhiskyCast we wanted to give you the opportunity to follow a path by visiting WhiskyCast’s social media platforms where you can unlock a unique promotional code that will let you enter our sweepstake to be in with a chance of winning one of five exclusive Speyburn goodie bags worth over $100 each.
From today you can discover the competition promotional code by visiting WhiskyCast’s Facebook page, Instagram or Twitter. All you need to do is visit the platform and find the competition post which reveals the unique competition code word. Once you’ve found this enter your details opposite along with the code, then, all that’s left is to wait for the winner to be contacted and announced on 1st of August 2016.
Summary Terms & Conditions
- Promotion runs from 24th June 2016 and closes 23.59pm 1st August 2016 inclusive.Competition open globally. Age 21+ only. Normal exclusions apply. Internet access required.
- By entering this competition you agree to your data being shared with Speyburn Single Malt Scotch Whisky and WhiskyCast, your information will not be shared with any third party and you can opt out of communication from Speyburn Single Malt Scotch Whisky and/or WhiskyCast at any time.
- There is 5 Speyburn promotional goodie bags to be won, one per winner. Each including a Speyburn outdoor jacket, Speyburn travel bag, Speyburn polo shirt and Speyburn knitted jumper.
- To enter, simply visit www.speyburn.com/whiskycast, input the unique code revealed on the WhiskyCast’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram page between 24th June 2016 and 31st July 2016.
- Promoter: International Beverage Holdings Ltd, Inver House Distillers Ltd, Moffat Distillery, Airdrie, Lanarkshire, ML6 8PL, Scotland, United Kingdom.